I’m Colleen, and I am passionate about helping business owners like YOU to improve their online presence using Digital Marketing practices. This includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – both overall and locally-focused, Web Analytics, Email, Social Media, and more.
Digital Marketing is a broad term that includes various techniques a company can use to reach a wide audience of visitors and customers.
This is NOT a one-size-fits-all experience; thus, providing a price without a conversation seems unfair to you. I can guarantee, though, that you and your company will benefit from my guidance.
Let’s team up to determine your goals and budget, and then we can work out the digital solution that fits these criteria best.
My marketing specialties include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) setup and monitoring
- website analysis/Analytics (I am a Certified Google Analytics Partner)
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Maintenance (I am proficient in several platforms, including HTML and WordPress based sites)
- Local online presence enhancement (Google and Bing Local listings)
- Email and CRM systems (including Infusionsoft, Hubspot, and Constant Contact)
I love to teach. Take a look at some “talking points” for a workshop that I provide for an overview of the basics of Search Engine Optimization.
No matter what your needs are, I can help you determine the most effective Digital Marketing options. I do this in a way that takes the mystery out of the technology, and doesn’t cost your company the entire operating budget.
Not sure where to begin?
Contact me and we will work together to design the best solution for you.
Have some ideas?
Let’s get together and discuss how we can make your budget fit your wish list!
Want to work together?
That would be great! Let me know what you envision, and we will come up with a digital marketing solutions that fits your needs.
Have no desire to be involved, but want things to “work?”
I can do that too! Let’s talk about your vision (or your board’s vision) and I’ll take it from there.
What about one-off editing, consulting, and coaching? I do that too:
- Need another set of eyes? I can take the pressure off as I assist with content editing (blogs, academic work, web sites, business and marketing plans, and more).
- Are you an aspiring blogger? Do you need someone to help get your BLOG site up-and-running? Let’s set up a session or two, and I’ll show you the basics without completely overwhelming you with information! If you want to know more, I’m available for that too – we can set up as many one-on-one sessions as you would like.
I want to be your marketing partner, not just your contractor.
Why is a Digital Marketing strategy important? Because it…
- provides direction and clarifies your digital marketing goals (how you want to get discovered online and why).
- helps you understand your digital market share, and helps identify what share your competition is attracting.
- guides you in how to differentiate your business from the competition.
- assists in increasing your online value proposition by encouraging existing and engaging new customers.
- saves money by avoiding duplication and extra work by automating processes and using online tools.
- optimizes your online reach by improving the website user experience as well as email and social media marketing channels.
Above all, I’d like to build a relationship with you as my client. Let me see how I can help you “get found” in search engines, improve your website, get those social media platforms set up, or just keep track of all the spinning plates.