As an “Empowerer,” I am a Digital Marketing Expert, driven to help you take your organization’s Digital Marketing to the next level in order to attract visitors and users, as well as track their engagement on your site.
Take a peek at my Resume/Portfolio.
I am a highly motivated, tech-savvy professional, I am experienced in supporting small businesses and non-profits with Traditional AND Digital (online) Marketing.
I have Significant Experience with the following Tools:
- Google Ads (formerly Adwords)
- Social Media Platforms – Organic & Paid: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Social Media tools: Buffer, Hootsuite, Socialbee
- Google Analytics (with and without Google Tag Manager)
- Keyword Research tools: Google Keyword Planner, SpyFu, Ubbersuggest,
- WordPress Themes, including Divi, The7, Impreza, Avada.
- SEO Measurement & Reporting: Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools (also SpyFu, Semrush, Ubbersuggest)
- Local SEO & Reputation Management: Google My Business (Google Local), Bing Places, Yelp for Business
- Email Platforms: Constant Contact, MailerLite, Infusionsoft By Keap, MailChimp
- Content Creation & Design tools: Canva, Stencil, Snagit
- Video tools: YouTube Creator, Loom, Flixier
- Etsy Shop Manager (check out MY Etsy Shop Here)
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Data Organization using Google Drive and/or Dropbox.
I love to teach. Take a look at some “talking points” for a workshop that I provide for an overview of the basics of Search Engine Optimization.
A bit more about me:
- I have a passion for small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits, and I love to watch them succeed!
- Google Analytics data fascinates me, and I love finding ways to use the details to improve a website and engage visitors. I have been Google Analytics Certified for 15+ years.
- The peace that can be found in a long walk or hike is something I discovered long ago. I have recently learned to enjoy the challenge of a good run! Having conquered several 5k’s, I am feeling ready to double this distance!
- I completed my 4-year degree program in 2 years and 10 months, earned a perfect 4.0 GPA, and graduated with honors.
- Spending time with my family and/or in the mountains is how I take a break from work. These activities feed my soul.
My Purpose Pattern describes me well: My desire is to help businesses and organizations overcome Digital Marketing challenges. I am driven to partner with them and create opportunities for their success.
Connect with me to learn how we can work together to get your strategy in place.