As an “Empowerer,” I am driven to help you take your organization’s digital marketing to the next level in order to attract visitors and users, as well as track their engagement on your site.
I am a professional freelancer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Management with an emphasis on Marketing. As a highly motivated, tech-savvy professional, I have experience in supporting small businesses and nonprofits with traditional and internet marketing. This includes Newsletters, Social Networking, Email Marketing, Website Content, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web Analytics.
I love to teach. Take a look at some “talking points” for a workshop that I provide for an overview of the basics of Search Engine Optimization.
In my spare time, I enjoy the Colorado outdoors by hiking, biking, skiing, walking, running, and being with family and friends. I enjoy craft beer (brewing AND drinking), and am known for creating some interesting Melomel (fruit mead) concoctions (ask me about my Ginger Mead).
- I have a passion for small businesses, start-ups, and nonprofits, and I love to watch them succeed!
- Google Analytics data fascinates me, and I love finding ways to use the details to improve a website and engage visitors. I am a Certified Google Analytics Partner.
- Search Engine Optimization is an obsession of mine.
- The peace that can be found in a long walk or hike is something I discovered long ago. I have recently learned to enjoy the challenge of a good run! Having conquered several 5k’s, I am feeling ready to double this distance!
- I completed my 4-year degree program in 2 years and 10 months, earned a perfect 4.0 GPA, and graduated with honors.
- Spending time with my family and/or in the mountains is how I take a break from work. These activities feed my soul.
My Purpose Pattern describes me well: My desire is to help businesses and organizations overcome digital marketing challenges. I am driven to partner with them and create opportunities for their success.
Connect with me to learn how we can work together to get your strategy in place.